APC is a preferred professional services and staffing firm focused on assisting clients in four key areas: IT and engineering services, managed services, government services and business services.
We have two key customers: our business clients and our professionals that serve our clients.
APC provides qualified professionals to develop solutions for our clients’ project or service needs in a responsive, ethical and valued manner.
We have a proven track record of quickly identifying high-quality candidates and can facilitate individual positions or team solutions. With almost 700 engaged professionals APC has immediate access to a proven, qualified talent pool. We can also quickly tap into networks to recruit new talent for specific requirements or employ professionals that our clients recommend. APC is proven, trusted and committed. We are "Professionals serving Professionals."®
To be a strategic, trusted partner for our clients and to serve as their preferred professional services supplier.
Our goal is to continue providing world-class service solutions based on a proven process founded on our core values, quality and excellence. APC also wants to exceed our employees’ expectations for challenging work and compensation through projects that will enable them to feel engaged, purposeful and valued. Leading by example, APC seeks to provide equal opportunity to qualified minority and women-owned businesses as suppliers while offering mentoring opportunities that may help them improve the value of their services. APC remains committed to reducing our environmental waste and protecting the global environment and to continue efforts that support the civic needs of our local communities.
A Process for Success
APC leverages a proven, five-element process to develop trusted, strategic partnerships and to ensure proper ownership and accountability.
- Results-Oriented Approach – APC begins each project with the final objectives in mind. We work to understand stakeholder relationships, how decisions are made, which actions may impact results, how to address new demands and what requirements must be met to exceed client expectation.
- Problem Ownership – APC accepts a client’s challenges as our own. Together, we assume responsibility and accountability from the discovery to the decisions within any solution.
- Effective Leadership – APC’s professionals lead by example. While respectfully bringing new ideas and challenging the status quo, APC encourages open sharing, fact gathering, adherence to timelines and budgets and personal dedication in a way that welcomes sharing, perspectives and actions that achieve desired outcomes.
- Team-Player Attitude – APC is a fully-vested team member. We do not tolerate an “us” (APC) versus “them” (client) view and encourage APC members to set aside personal recognition in exchange for attaining team objectives.
- Impactful Skills – APC isn’t sedentary. As life-long learners, our professionals participate in regular training and classes to keep up with trends, best practices and new technologies. Continued professional development including leadership, communications and business courses ensures exceptional field-specific knowledge and the “complete package” expertise our clients demand.