APC is committed to providing positive professional experiences. Benefits of contracting with us include:
- Working in multiple environments and industries using a variety of
- Accelerating your career by working with companies who are defining their
- Developing leading-edge business, technical and leadership skills
- Increasing your earnings potential and marketability
APC's success depends on matching an experienced professional with a
client's specific requests. A formal, proven process guides our approach.
- Once a position has been identified and clearly defined, APC quickly enters
a candidate search leveraging our experienced recruiters and internal database,
new resumes posted to our website, network referrals and direct contacts.
- When a potential candidate is located, APC initiates a pre-qualification
phone interview to discuss experience, technical expertise and compensation. If
a "fit" is found, the next step is an in-person interview which would
include any applicable tests, screenings and reference checks.
- When APC is satisfied with a candidate's qualifications, a client interview
is arranged. This allows the candidate to relate to team members and the work
environment. It also provides a client introduction to discuss the candidate's
background and for the client to articulate project expectations and goals.
- When APC offers a position, a candidate must pass a background check before
completing new-hire employment documents. This online packet includes the
candidate's statement of work, APC's policies, client-specific rules and regulations (security,
building access, confidentiality issues, travel policy, dress code, and etc.),
as well as detailed information about compensation and benefits.
- Post hire, APC's Resource Managers work with the APC professional to
provide career mentoring, and help ensure complete client and professional