JOB SEEKER INFORMATION
The employment decisions you make today determine your value tomorrow. APC maximizes your value through rewarding experiences. You have the skills, knowledge and desire. APC has the opportunities. Together, we can ignite your career.
APC works with companies in a variety of industries and locations offering contract, contract-to-hire and full-time positions creating an environment that fosters teamwork, respect, professional empowerment and pride.
Our employees are seasoned professionals who have often dedicated their expertise to an industry, technology or profession, not to a specific company. This enables APC to engage professionals in projects where their knowledge is critical to our client’s success. Our professionals range from highly skilled engineers to marketing communications consultants.
APC’s clients range from regional companies to global, corporate teams. This variety ensures that our professionals participate in projects where skills and talents are best aligned.
- Working with APC
- Employee Benefits
- Benefits of Contracting
- Contracting Process
APC’s corporate motto is “Professionals serving Professionals” because that is our spirit and our creed. APC is dedicated to service, excellence, and professionalism for both of our clients – the customer, and our professional.
401K & Other
Customized Benefits. APC offers a wide variety of employee benefits for our professionals, including a 401K, Disability Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and Workers’ Comp. Many also enjoy other benefits such as Health, Dental, and Vision Insurances, Paid Time Off, Job Training, and others.
APC is financially conservative, maintains very efficient operations, and has never had to borrow money externally. Being paid on time is not something our professionals worry about.
High Tech – High Touch
Give us a call – you’ll get a real person who cares about addressing your questions and providing professional, personal service. APC’s highly automated operations free up our staff to provide the personal touch every step along the way.
Solid Ethics, Integrity, and Openness
APC is committed to the core values that continue to anchor our company’s success – solid ethics, unwavering integrity, open communications, empathic caring and a constant focus on quality and excellence.
Awards and Recognition
Our best professionals are publicly recognized for the value they bring to our clients. For example, the winner of APC’s annual WAYA Award is rewarded with an all-expenses-paid trip for the professional and a guest.
APC’s employee-initiated turnover is less than one-half of the industry average as testimonial of high employee morale due to APC’s competitive compensation, benefit package, and career opportunities. We provide the variety of engagements you want and the personal attention you deserve.
APC provides comprehensive benefits to full-time employees. Our employee commitment, coupled with challenging assignments and above-average compensation, has enabled APC to maintain an employee-initiated turnover which is less than one-half of the industry average.
Some of the benefits APC offers include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) and IRA
- College Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Long-Term Disability
- Credit Union Membership
- APC Dell Discount
- Direct Deposit
APC clients are able to tailor the benefits packages offered with their respective positions. Your recruiter can inform you as to which benefits are available for any position in which you’re interested.
APC is committed to providing positive professional experiences. Benefits of contracting with us include:
- Working in multiple environments and industries using a variety of technologies
- Accelerating your career by working with companies who are defining their industry
- Developing leading-edge business, technical and leadership skills
- Increasing your earnings potential and marketability
APC’s success depends on matching an experienced professional with a client’s specific requests. A formal, proven process guides our approach.
- Once a position has been identified and clearly defined, APC quickly enters a candidate search leveraging our experienced recruiters and internal database, new resumes posted to our website, network referrals and direct contacts.
- When a potential candidate is located, APC initiates a pre-qualification phone interview to discuss experience, technical expertise and compensation. If a “fit” is found, the next step is an in-person interview which would include any applicable tests, screenings and reference checks.
- When APC is satisfied with a candidate’s qualifications, a client interview is arranged. This allows the candidate to relate to team members and the work environment. It also provides a client introduction to discuss the candidate’s background and for the client to articulate project expectations and goals.
- When APC offers a position, a candidate must pass a background check before completing new-hire employment documents. This online packet includes the candidate’s statement of work, APC’s policies, client-specific rules and regulations (security, building access, confidentiality issues, travel policy, dress code, etc.), as well as detailed information about compensation and benefits.
- Post-hire, APC’s Resource Managers work with the APC professional to provide career mentoring, and help ensure complete client and professional satisfaction.