APC provides vendor consolidation services that allow our clients to focus on their business growth, not supplier and staffing management. APC has proven experience and a solid reputation for providing efficient, cost-effective solutions for managing W2 professionals, recent retirees, suppliers and independent subcontractors. Our dedicated approach to customer service, demonstrated by flexibility and responsiveness, is unmatched.
APC's vendor consolidation services offer:
- Client and supplier relationship management
- On-boarding solutions
- Contract alignment with targeted resources identified by our clients (retirees, W2, independent subcontractors)
- On-demand management information (requisition status, POs, invoices and time reports)
- Consolidated invoicing
- Independent subcontractor management
- Short- and long-term contract administration
- On-line Tracking Information System (OTIS) - an APC-proprietary solution streamlining the process to hire professionals and house employment documentation
- Supplier Mentor Program
APC is an unmatched partner for helping our clients utilize professionals whose skills they need, but can't directly hire.
- Minimize potential co-employment issues
- Provide contract vehicles
- Ensure current, accurate background checks and drug testing
- Negotiate rates, project timelines and specific project requirements
- Serve as a single contact for all procurement and PO issues
APC can significantly reduce the cost of managing contract professionals and suppliers while increasing efficiency and service levels.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions with suppliers
- Reduce legal, procurement and accounting functions and costs
- Provide consolidated client billing and payments
- Respond to supplier payment status, PO utilization and general billing questions
- Verify supplier's insurance coverage
- Serve as single contact for all vendor-related issues